Connect Locally, Inspire Globally
Pricing & Registration
3 or more delegates
3 or more delegates
2017 Agenda Topics
Full Agenda Coming Soon!
Risk vs. Reward: How High Are the Stakes in Latin America?
Third Party Anti-Corruption: Just How Concerned Do Compliance Officers Need to Be?
Safeguarding Reputation from Advanced Threats
Targeted Training to Engage Multicultural Stakeholders
Stress Testing Integrity: Measuring the Ethical Culture at the Company
The Impact of ISO 37001: Will Certification Change the Bribery Environment for the Better?
C-Suite Considerations – What Are Executive Leaders Saying and What Do They Still Need to Hear?
Key Speakers & Faculty from 2016
Featured Faculty from the 2016 Latin America Ethics Summit
Interested in speaking at the upcoming Latin America Ethics Summit in Miami, FL?
Contact Kevin McCormack.
Email LatamEthicsSummit@ethisphere.com for more information.
Venue & Accommodations
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay1633 North Bayshore Drive, Miami, FL 33132
Hotel & City Guide
Tel.: +1 305 374 3900
The 5th Annual Latin America Ethics Summit will take place at the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay in Miami, FL. If you require special accommodations (e.g. Meeting space, vegetarian meals, wheelchair or other disability needs) please email LatinAmericaEthicsSummit@ethisphere.com.
A discounted room rate of $129/night (single occupancy-king bed) or $149/night (double occupancy-double doubles) + tax has been secured for the 2017 Latin America Ethics Summit. All rooms will include internet access.
The room block cut-off date is Friday, May 12, 2017. Rooms are subject to availability.
Ethisphere does not use third-parties to complete room reservations.
Cross Biscayne Bay the bridge to Everything Miami and enter another world at Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay. At the intersection of the Miami Arts and Design districts and mere minutes from the Miami Beach Convention Center, our hotel offers pleasure seekers and business travelers a sophisticated Miami experience. Our Marriott near the Port of Miami is the only marina front downtown hotel and features a sparkling lobby with contemporary work pods, Wi-Fi, Illy Cafe, jaw-dropping views and outdoor dining at Catch Grill & Bar. Slumber in style with our modern guest rooms and suites, complete with beautiful balconies overlooking the city or bay. Get to work in our Palm-2 certified hotel, boasting 25 meeting rooms with 20,000 square feet of flexible space and incredible bay views. When the business day is over, get a workout in our state-of-the-art fitness center, followed by a refreshing dip in our inviting pool.
- Points of Interest:
- Villa Vizcaya
- Miami Seaquarium
- Zoo Miami
- Pérez Art Museum Miami
Connect with Us
Answers to the FAQs.
- How long is the registration discount available?
- Early Bird Pre-Registration will offer a $200 discount until March 31 and Pre-Registration will offer a $100 discount until May 15.
- What is the cancellation policy?
- If you are unable to attend the Summit, your registration is transferrable to someone within your organization. A full refund is available if requested by Friday, May 26, 2017. Thereafter, your registration is non-refundable.
- What is the attire for the Latin America Ethics Summit?
- Dress for the Summit is business casual.
- Where are the nearest hotels for the conference location?
- This year’s Summit is being hosted at the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay. A discounted room rate of $129/night (single occupancy – king bed) or $149/night (double occupancy – double double) + taxes has been secured for the 2017 Latin America Ethics Summit. The room block cut-off date is Friday, May 12, 2017. Rooms are subject to availability. A booking link will be available soon!
- Who can help me during the event?
- At the event, please see the registration desk for assistance. Anyone with a “Staff” badge will be able to answer your questions. You can also contact Chelsie Dumenigo, Director of Global Events.
- I want to be a speaker – how can I suggest my topic?
- If you are interested in speaking at the Latin America Ethics Summit, please contact Kevin McCormack, Vice President, Global Thought Leadership & Programs.