- Ricardo Turra is Brazilian, Economist by the Catholic University of Sao Paulo and a Brazilian Institute of Corporate Governance’s (IBGC – a Brazil’s main center for the development of best Corporate Governance practices) Certified Fiscal Counselor; Married and father of 2 boys, lives in São Paulo;
- Since 2012 he is an executive of Votorantim, currently occupying the Internal Audit Global Director for Votorantim Cimentos, after leading the transformation and implementation of the modern practices for the Internal Audit function for the whole VID – Votorantim Industrial, where he was the Corporate Internal Audit Director;
- Ricardo was previously Director of the Internal Audit Services within PwC;
- Vice President at Philips, where he served for 14 years in the capacities of VP & CFO for Healthcare in Latin America, Compliance Officer ; Chief Audit Executive for Philips Healthcare Global out of Massachusetts – USA and VP & Chief Audit Executive for Latin America.
- Was also statutory director of Dixtal, Philips VMI Sistemas Médicos, Tecso Informática and Board Member of the Brazilian Philips Pension Fund.
- He was Head of Internal Audit at both General Motors do Brasil and Mahle-Metal Leve, in this last for 10 years.
- Ricardo was a Director of the IIA Chapter Brazil and currently is a Professor at FIA USP – University of São Paulo’s MBA in the Fraud Prevention and Corporate Governance areas;
- He is also a frequent speaker and lecturer regarding Audit, Compliance, Fraud Prevention and Corporate Fraud both in Brazil and Latin America, being heard by more than 7.000 executives.