Key Speakers & Faculty from 2015
Leaders, Practitioners and Experts
Interested in speaking at the upcoming Latin America Ethics Summit in Sao Paulo?
Contact Kevin McCormack.
2016 Steering Committee
Download Best Practices and Key Takeaways from
the 2015 Latin America Ethics Summit
On June 17-18, 2015 Ethisphere hosted the 3rd Annual Latin America Ethics Summit bringing together more than 200 leaders and executives from companies around the globe. This report recaps the Summit by highlighting the dialogue that took place in the form of best practices, insights and practical takeaways.
Sessions from the 2015 Summit
Ethisphere’s 2015 Latin America Ethics Summit Keynote: Flavio Dematté
Ethisphere’s 2015 Latin America Ethics Summit Keynote: Luis Moreno
Ethisphere’s 2015 Latin America Ethics Summit: Doing Business in High Risk Environments
Ethisphere’s 2015 Latin America Ethics Summit: The C-Suite Conversation
Ethisphere’s 2015 Latin America Ethics Summit: Reputation and Transparency in 2015
Venue & Accommodations
Grand Hyatt São PauloAvenida das Nações Unidas,
13301 São Paulo, SP 04794-000, Brasil
Hotel & City Guide
Tel.: +55 11 2838 1234 Fax: +55 11 2838 1244
The 4th Annual Latin America Ethics Summit will take place in the Palm Foyer and Ballroom of the Grand Hyatt São Paulo. If you require special accommodations (e.g. Meeting space, vegetarian meals, wheelchair or other disability needs) please email LatinAmericaEthicsSummit@ethisphere.com.
A discounted room rate of R$ 708,00 (single occupancy) or R$ 808,00 (double occupancy) + taxes has been secured for the 2016 Summit. To make your reservation, please call Tel.: +55 11 2838 1234 and reference “Ethisphere”.
The room block cut-off date is May 13, 2016. Rooms are subject to availability.
466 luxury rooms & suites with uninterrupted skyline and views of the city’s new landmark; Estaiada Bridge over the Pinheiros river. The luxurious Grand Hyatt São Paulo hotel occupies strategic position in the heart of the new, prestigious Marginal Pinheiros business and financial district, close to offices of international and national corporations and several major shopping centres and a comfortable respite at the end of the day. Congonhas Domestic Airport is less than 15 minutes by car and Guarulhos International Airport is approximately a 50-minute journey.
- Points of Interest:
- Museu de Arte de São Paulo (MASP)
- Ibirapuera Park
- Interlago Race Track
- Contemporary Art Museum of São Paulo
Connect with Us
Answers to the FAQs.
- How long is the pre-registration discount available?
- Pre-registration is available until Tuesday, March 15. After pre-registration, the early-bird registration is $750 through Friday, May 6.
- What is the cancellation policy?
- If you are unable to attend the Summit, your registration is transferrable to someone within your organization. A full refund is available if requested by Friday, May 20, 2016. Thereafter, your registration is non-refundable.
- What is the attire for the Latin America Ethics Summit?
- Dress for the Summit is business attire.
- Where are the nearest hotels for the conference location?
- This year’s Summit is being hosted at the Grand Hyatt São Paulo. A discounted room rate of R$ 708,00 (single occupancy) or R$ 808,00 (double occupancy) + taxes has been secured for the 2016 Summit. To make your reservation, please call Tel.: +55 11 2838 1234 and reference “Ethisphere”. The online booking link will be available soon.
- Who can help me during the event?
- At the event, please see the registration desk for assistance. Anyone with a “Staff” badge will be able to answer your questions. You can also contact Chelsie Chmela, Global Events Manager.
- I want to be a speaker – how can I suggest my topic?
- If you are interested in speaking at the Global Ethics Summit, please contact Kevin McCormack, Vice President, Global Thought Leadership & Programs.